Poor Madeline! She technically isn’t eight months old yet, but as February doesn’t have 29 days this year, we’re probably allowed to celebrate early!
- Madeline *finally* got her front end and back end talking to each other, and she’s properly crawling!
- Baby gate is installed so that she doesn’t back herself down the stairs to the basement – she’s lightning-fast at moving backwards!
- Weighs 16 lbs, 14 ounces, and is 27.5 inches long/tall
- Bathes in the big tub and it’s quite an adventure to keep her from drinking the bathwater or trying to taste the shiny drain *groan*
- Continues to like spoons better than any food that they may transport, but she’s now tried green beans and butternut squash.
- Drinks sparingly from one of these Rubbermaid straw containers or the Avent sippy cups.
- Emits lovely little babbles! She does say "mum-mum-mum" and "dad-dad-dad" but we don’t think that she’s talking about us, or to us, yet 🙂
- Has figured out how to clap her hands, which makes "pat-a-cake" a lot more interactive!